VistaBee is Europe's largest online video marketing provider, an established high growth business supplying digital content to the real estate industry. Due to expansion we are now seeking a Python Developer to join our thriving team.
We're expanding, at a fast pace and are looking for a exceptionally talented Python/ Django Developer to join our existing development team based in Edinburgh, Poland and Armenia. If you're obsessed with creating great code, solving problems and want to be part of really interesting and challenging projects, this is for you.
We are leaders in tech and you’ll get to experience working with things such as Oculus, Tango and Google Glass.
- Web development experience- 3+ years working with Python and other web-based applications
- Extensive experience in Python 2.7
- Extensive experience in Django
- Extensive experience in Django rest framework
- Experience with Postgresql
- Experience with Git
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with RESTfull APIs
- Experience with html, css, sass
- Experience with Bootstrap css framework
- Experience with Celery
- Experience with Ubuntu (server)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise feature development and adapt to rapidly changing business requirements
What we Expect from you?
- You’ll be working on our cutting edge video platform technology as well as integrating our platform with our mobile team in Armenia. This means you have daily challenges to push your skills forward, whilst having a great team to work with and learn from.
US Client Coordinator
VistaBee is the leading global online video and photography provider, an established high growth business supplying digital content to the real estate industry and business. An opportunity has opened up for a talented individual to join our team as a USA Client Coordinator.
*To work closely with our US real estate clients coordinating and managing VIP accounts on the PM shift
*To coordinate VistaBee video, photography production team via telephone, VistaBee platform and email
*To answering all telephone, website and other enquiries
*To provide a high touch service to existing customers and on-boarding new clients
*To coordinate with internal team and available assets operationally with patience and empathy, in a challenging fast paced goal driven environment.
- The USA Client Coordinator requires attributes in the following key areas:
- *A proven background in office administration, office support and providing outstanding client services
- *Knowledge of US geography, key metropolitan locations in the US
- *Excellent customer service skills with a great phone / email manner
- *High ability in delivering accurate results whilst multi-tasking and quick thinking
- *A high attention to detail
- *A can do attitude, and ability to think on your feet
- *Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, spinning multiple plates
- *Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise across all business levels
- *Experience in data input and confident with numbers
- *Enthusiastic and a great team player
- *Excellent written and spoken English
- *A desire to provide exceptional customer service along with the values we hold
- *An interest in and understanding of photography, real estate and video is desirable
What we Expect from you?
- This is a hands-on, customer focused role in our US divisions, which will play a pivotal part in building long term business relationships and networks. You will have a keen eye for detail across all projects coupled with exceptional communication skills. But most importantly you will be a true multi-tasker. This role is suited to someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and thrives under a variety of work.
- Flexible working is provided, as is generous holiday, regular salary reviews and a contemporary working environment. International travel may be associated with the role.
- Due to US operational hours, this role may require a later start in the day working through to early evening, Monday to Friday.
Freelance Videographer & Photographer - Peterborough
VistaBee is the UK's market leading online video marketing platform, an established high growth business within the media-tech space. Due to expansion we are now seeking an experienced Videographer and photographers to join our thriving team in Peterborough.
We are a digital content creation platform, creating amazing videos and photography in the Real Estate, Travel, News, Food markets.
We're recruiting Freelance Videographer & Photographer in the Peterborough area and are looking for outgoing, dependable, hard working individuals looking to work around your existing clients and commitments.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive, upon application and paid on a job-by-job basis
- Circa £1000 to £2000 on average a month during peak seasons, part time, 3 days a week.
Applicants should email a full CV with a cover letter to Bee@vistabee.com explaining in 100 words why they would be a great member of the VistaBee freelance team.
Send us examples of your photography and video work via your own online link.
- Attend locations to create Movies, Photography and other digital assets as specified by VistaBee
- Be an excellent ambassador for VistaBee and its clients
- Provide a high standard of work consistently as demanded by our clients.
- Photography: 1 year
What we Expect from you?
- Previous photography experience required - you must have talent and be willing to learn new skills
- Video, DSLR experience required (full training provided)
- You will require your own professional DSLR equipment and insurance
- Driving license and vehicle essential
- All candidates will be required to pass a background check to ensure safety for our clients.
Account Manager Edinburgh
VistaBee is Europe's largest online video marketing provider, an established high growth business supplying digital content to the real estate industry. Due to expansion we are now seeking an Account Manager to join our thriving team.
Based in our Edinburgh office this role reports directly to the Company Director.
This is a permanent position offering circa £30k basic, uncapped commission, OTE £60k+
- A proven background in account management, and sales, with an understanding of the UK real estate market, news, food and/or travel sectors
- Lead generation skills, an ability to work this through to new businessProactive, able to work on own initiative
- Management of customer relationships and ensuring high standards of service are maintained
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise across all business levels
- A creative thinker – experience with digital high quality products is essential
- SalesForce or Pipeline experience
- A full clean driving license and car is essential.
What we Expect from you?
- This fantastic opportunity will help the company manage, grow and develop business within the real estate, food, travel and news channels. Specifically, you will be instrumental in delivering and exceeding forecasted volume, revenue, profit and brand plan targets for each account whilst building robust partnerships with existing customers, and winning new business.
- As part of your role, you will ensure commercial proposals and agreements for all customer investment are financially viable, delivering the strongest value proposition for the business. You will build and implement a contact strategy for each account ensuring horizontal and vertical account penetration to help develop and foster strong professional relationships that can be leveraged to gain commitment to proposed plans and new business.
Business Development Executive - Edinburgh
You'll be part of a brand new team, where performance is valued and rewarded well.
Well suited to a super-smart, talented, adaptive sales person, this role represents an exciting and well re-numerated opportunity in a market leading innovative firm.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to grow your already exceptional sales and people skills, building upon an impressive portfolio in the real estate market, whilst working with some of the UK?s largest brand names. We have an ethical sales culture and proactively deliver tangible results for our customer stakeholder. Specifically, you will be instrumental in delivering and exceeding sales targets, adding to an already fast growing revenue stream by creating robust partnerships with customers though your unique abilities.
This is a permanent position offering a base salary of £25k + generous, achievable, uncapped commission, OTE £60k+
Please apply with a personal pitch, to convince us why you are the best fit for the role.
- A proven background in business development and sales, with an understanding of the UK real estate market specifically.
- Full cycle sales experience, from lead generation, to completed sale, from a telephone and Skype perspective.
- Proactive, ambitious and able to work on own initiative as part of a target driven team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise across all business levels from CEO to entry level.
- A creative thinker with the ability to adapt across to the specific target market.
- Super smart and ambitious, a desire to progress within the business.
- SalesForce or Pipeline experience.
What we Expect from you?
- You're a super-driven, very smart and confident sales professional, looking to be rewarded generously in a fun, established, tech driven business with high growth, apply.
- Liaising with customers through your own lead generation and inbound marketing contacts, you will build and implement a contact strategy for each account to provide the best product fit for each client and ensure they have the highest value proposition ration on the market.